Pacific Rock Accounting is in the business of serving you for the long-term. Our packages offer you peace of mind with equal monthly payments, designed exclusively for your business’ needs.
We serve our clients in-person and virtually using cloud services, using Quickbooks Online and Sage. We will be opening an office soon in Qualicum Beach to serve our local clients.
Meet owner (and rock cover band singer!) Merideth Bisiker HERE.
We adore working with clients who:
- Take the financial health of your businesses seriously and value top-notch accounting services.
- Foster a positive and respectful culture within your business, even if you’re a one-person show.
- Keep things above board. (Nudge nudge. Wink wink. You know what we mean!)
- Are comfortable with technology. We strive to be as paperless as possible and use technology to our advantage whenever possible.
- Own and/or manage small to medium sized start-ups, and/or non-profit organizations.
FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION PACKAGES
The perfect package for new businesses with minimal transactions that want to kick things off right by getting books in order from the beginning. Available as a monthly or quarterly service, according to your needs. Also a great base to add-on services listed below.
Not ready to hire a full-time accountant but your small to medium business needs regular attention given to your books? The Enterprise package provides the timely reports you need to make quick decisions and move your business forward.
This package is for you if you want more than just the financial administration offered in the Enterprise package. Includes management consulting and/or money coaching, workshops, meeting attendance (i.e. Finance Committee), or other hands-on services.
- Clean up: Have one – or more! – years of accounting waiting to be dealt with? We offer Clean Up services that you get you up to date and ready to file with your accountant. *A two-hour review of files applies to this service, valued at $100 + GST.
- Payroll: We offer full payroll services including monthly remittances, T4 reporting, and Records of Employment.
- Consulting: Want to run over the numbers from time-to-time, but you don’t want to commit to the Enterprise package? No problem. You can book consulting sessions at your convenience and desire.
- Money Coaching: Different from consulting, money coaching helps you better manage your business and personal finances, get more comfortable with sales, and improve your overall relationship with money.